Evening for the Arts
The Winfield Arts and Humanities Council is proud to cordially invite the community to
The 29th Annual Evening for the Arts Parade of Parties.
This year’s theme is “A Passport to the Arts”. Come enjoy art, music, and literature from Italy to France, Africa to Japan, and Denmark to Spain. This year’s event will happen on Friday, March 1st starting at 5:30 p.m. at Baden Square.
The Social hour which starts at 5:30 p.m. will host a large variety of simple, and not so simple, snacks you might find in different countries. A cash bar offering wine and beer will be available. At 6:00 p.m. dinner will start by offering another large variety of heartier foods that will not leave you wanting. Then the fun starts! Winfield Arts and Humanities will then auction off, to the highest bidder, a fantastic array of dinners that cover the needs of your palate.
• Garden Brunch – Experience a fine breakfast brunch at its best while enjoying the beauty of natures in a tranquil, enchanting garden.
• Farmhouse Supper – served in the historic stone house at Spring Hill Farm
• Shrimp Boil – Who can say no to an authentic Louisiana Shrimp Boil that will be served outside for you and your friends/family?
• Breads and Coffees – What could be better than having homemade bread and fresh coffee in the morning? And, not just one but at least six times during the coming year.
• Bikes, Beers, and Cars on Main – Enjoy appetizers and beverages amongst antique and exotic automobiles at Bob's '77' Garage at 921 Main St
• Colorado Cabin Retreat – 5 Days for up to 6 people will enjoy the stay in BEAUTIFUL Colorado! Wrap around porch with view of Pikes Peak, 10 acres of forest with lots of outdoor activities and trails for hiking, one hour from Breckenridge Ski Resort, Keystone or white water rafting in Buena Vista!
As always, your support is very much appreciated and needed to help Winfield Arts and Humanities Council
to provide art programs for all ages, especially the children of our community.
Reservation will be due by February 21st. Simple call the office at 22-2161 and let us know you will be attending.
While there is no actual cost to attend, a free-will donation will be gladly accepted.